In-depth training on the Web-Scorecard performance tracking system. Exposure to best practices for applying Web-Scorecard to real-world business problems. Learn to apply this revolutionary technology to generate new revenue for your consulting practice.
Who should attend?
Consultants that will be applying Web-Scorecard to support their business clients. Members of operational or sales teams rolling out multiple scorecard applications.
What you will learn:
The certification workshop gives you everything you need to know to create high performance business applications, as well as understand how to apply onfy cetirizin adgc 10 mg to build your consulting practice.
The Web-Scorecard System
Good decisions need solid, consistent data. See how Web-Scorecard provides the data you need in a simple yet rigorous way.
• Criteria-based measures. Review the criteria-based measurement model. See how it is applied to behavioral, leading indicator, and trailing indicator measures.
• Web-Scorecard measurement model. An in-depth look at the Web-Scorecard scoring model and how it guides performance improvement while highlighting areas that need attention. Best practices for measures and categories.
• Business applications. See the wide range of business applications, from team, program or individual performance, to project management, peer review, management reviews, and including business partner, vendor and customer performance tracking.
• Web-Scorecard data entry and reporting. A detailed look at the Web-Scorecard user interface and reporting options.
• Knowledge Management. Apply the Attachment Library to solve thorny business problems like document sharing, identifying best-practices and examples. round-robin document updates, knowledge management and staff transitions. Never lose a key document again.
• Report distribution. See how Web-Scorecard’s ability to integrate with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint make reporting easier and less time-consuming. Leverage the PDF capabilities to send summary reports with embedded links to detailed data.
Creating Web-Scorecard Applications
Go beyond the basics. Once you understand the wide range of opportunities you can address with Web-Scorecard, you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
• Application elements. Examine the key elements of Web-Scorecard applications: measure tables, classes, class members, and periods.
• Basic applications. Create basic applications using Excel-based measure tables. Look at how to set up classes and users to create a variety of powerful solutions.
• Security and user management. Review Web-Scorecard’s unique security model that lets you integrate vendors, channel partners and customers into your performance tracking solutions. Look at examples of compelling business solutions.
• Application options. A detailed look at user interface and reporting options. Create exactly the application you need, based on easy to apply criteria. See how to build scorecard networks that match organizational reporting needs. Understand how scoring makes both success and issues visible across multiple management levels.
• Sub-accounts and provisioning. Create standalone sub-accounts for clients or individual business units. Create ready to use “provisioning accounts” to give your clients tailor-made examples of applications and data.
• External data. Understand how to integrate operational data (sales figures, for instance) into scorecards.
Making Money With Web-Scorecard
Learn how to apply your investment to grow your business.
• Measure development. Go beyond fact-finding and assessments. Extend our services offerings to help your client create the concrete, criteria-based measures that help them achieve their objectives
• Client coaching. After your client gets the data, it still needs interpretation. Set up periodic reviews to help clients stay on target. Learn how to use Web-Scorecard to provide raw data for peer assessments and best practices.
• Client sub-accounts. Sub-accounts are a great way to generate passive income and ensure your client has a good reason to call you back.
• Consultant networks. After you’ve created a set of tools with Web-Scorecard, leverage that investment by licensing your tools and methodologies to other consultants that would rather use a proven program than develop their own. Generate licensing fees, referrals, and subscription revenue through your own consultant network.
• Web-Scorecard partner program. The Web-Scorecard user community is a great place to introduce your skills. Users will see your name attached to contributed tools, and you can also contribute to discussion groups. Leverage Web-Scorecard and the Internet for global referrals.
How do I get started?
Certification training is incorporated into all “Performance Expert Workshops”. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
What are the details?
Certification is a one-day, in-person class. Certification costs $895 and includes 4 hours telephone coaching from the Web-Scorecard technical and consulting staff.