The Web-Scorecard solution helps you improve performance by giving you a consistent view of how you are doing relative to measurable or observable best practices that you define.
So – How do you do that?
Picking what to use the scorecard for
Scorecards work best when there are more than one, so you can do comparisons and share learning. So pick a orthomol immun vitamine kapseln project where
• You have experience or other access to best practices
• Similar activities are done repeatedly
• There are milestones or periods that are natural times to make assessments
• You can do several assessments quickly to help you begin comparison and learning
• You are getting inconsistent results
• Getting consistent results would make you more successful
• You are willing to spend some time figuring it out.
Once you have decided on a project to apply Web-scorecard to, we recommend this approach. There are lots of other ways, but we like this one because it keeps the scope fairly narrow, and allows for a couple of tuning cycles.
1. Frame your "ideal" performance to match the umbrella business objectives.
2. Examine a representative set of sample business cases and identify best practices and gaps relative to the ideal (a consultant or group of peers can be very useful here)
3. Develop metrics that enable tracking of improvements relative to best practices and gaps. Borrow what you can from our sample library and adapti it to your needs.
4. Define the assessment process (who assesses and when)
5. Create the first draft template (this may take a couple of review cycles)
6. Load it into Web-Scorecard (this only takes a few minutes)
7. Test the system with a sample of real-world cases you are familiar with.
8. Look at the results. At this time, you may find that the performance levels need tuning, or some measures are hard to get data for. Be prepared to make adjustments.
9. Update the template and check against the data again. This time you are probably good to go. Remember, you can modify measures over time. Web-Scorecard makes it easy to generate flexible measurement systems, so take advantage of it.
10. Share your template back to the library to help others. Thanks!